Hi Geoff,
I can remember way back when i first started using the bat! and run
across some oddities with my quotings being mixed up and behaving
strangely in my texts. I then was told that this had to do with the
auto-formating, (or was it autowrap) being turned on. I got the advice
to turn it off and manually format the msgs which i did. My question,
stupid as it may seem, is if a feature screws up a piece of text so
that you can't use that feature and have to turn it off, why on earth
is this feature even there? and how should you use it to use it
correctly?

--
/Krister mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V1.60k, on Windows 98 4 10 build 2222