Hello John!

On Tuesday, July 9, 2002 at 11:44:22 PM you wrote:

> I see your point.  I guess it is just laziness.  I do not want to have
> to update e-mail addresses, first names, and last names in two places.

Reminds me that you've forgotten some features useful for e-mailing:
browsing, Usenet, imaging, publishing, audio, video, word processing
(long time no editor debate) ...

Sorry, but I am - out of year long experience not only with computers
of varying kinds - totally against those monolithic software packages.
They are much more hassle than is called for; and none of the
"modules" works as it should/could.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

If you ask the government for a permit, you admit to having no right!