Hello Thomas,

Yes, the error message is VERY clear and that is what makes the bells
go off.  The password is correct and if I reboot my computer and only
check mail manually with F2 it works well.  Once I go to ALT F2 I get
that and thing hang up.!!

TB has work well for me for a few years and I'm not ready to can it,
but I need to find out what is going on.  Rebooting anything is out of
the question the long run.

Warmly,

Angel

Using The Bat! v1.60q on
Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600

Sunday, July 14, 2002, 7:54:46 AM, you wrote:

TF> Hello angel,

TF> On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 06:42:32 -0500 GMT (14/07/02, 18:42 +0700 GMT),
TF> angel rodriguez wrote:

ar>> I check 11 different accounts on three different servers.  If I check
ar>> the with F2 it logs on an gets my mail.  If I use ALT F2 it check
ar>> most of the account and hangs on one or the other and I have this
ar>> message in the log.

ar>> !7/13/2002, 17:53:19: FETCH - Server reports error. The response is: -ERR
Password supplied for "tereno" is incorrect.

TF> This is a pretty clear error message, I would think. Is it true
TF> though?

ar>> The "connecion" box remains open.  At this point things are hung up.  I
ar>> can't even close TB even if I delete the task and close the connection
ar>> box.

TF> It appears as if TB doesn't release the connection.

ar>> I have to use the windows task manager to shut down TD and reboot
ar>> the computer before TB will work again.

TF> Reboot the computer? In one version (don't remember whch) I had to
TF> restart TB, which was bad enough.

 angel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]