Hi angel.

At 3:02 PM on Sunday, July 14, 2002 you wrote the following
about [Trouble checking mail with ALT F2]:

ar> The password is correct and if I reboot my computer and
ar> only check mail manually with F2 it works well. Once I
ar> go to ALT F2 I get that and thing hang up.!!

  I'm wondering whether TB! is too fast for that ISP? I'm
  not sure why that would hang up the program completely &
  it surely shouldn't lock up your system.

  I don't know if you are set to send & receive in one pass
  but if so, try changing option to download only & see how
  that gets handled.

  Also I'm supposing task manger is not available to you
  either.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA