Hello Marck,

 Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600

NO I am not,  but I just got a pavproxy.exe error and suspect that the
problem just might the the Panda Anitvirus I recently purchased.,

I also just upgraded to TB 1.61 and the "connection" dialog box hanging
up seems to have gone away.

I will know in a bit if it is the Panda.  I also upgraded that.

angel