Hello Allie!

On Friday, September 13, 2002 at 1:22:17 PM you wrote:

> When I try to open the image in Paint Shop Pro, I get a 'this is not
> a valid jpeg/jfif file' message. If I open it with my default
> viewer, PMView, it opens OK, but in the status bar is the message
> 'Invalid Marker Length'.

So at last we are homing in. Now we have to find out what corrupts the
image and why.

And after that we have to find out if this is pure coincidence or if
all the other affected attachments are also corrupted like this.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

"Is everyone in the world corrupt?!" "I don't know everyone." (Billy
Wilder)