[snip]

KC> There really is no need to use a 3rd party filter if you invest a
KC> little time setting up The Bats filters. The end result is effective
KC> spam filtering with only one program ... your e-mail program. The
KC> Bat's backup facility allows you to save everything easily. Who could
KC> ask for more?

I found this to be true, too, and had a set of filters
working perfectly .. then I had to rebuild the machine,
and for some reason the filters have been a little cranky,
but eventually I'll get them straightened out again.

But a current black list is a useful thing ... and that's
my next move.

Anybody know which black lists are most current/complete,
and so on?

tia,

Lynn

1.60m on Win2kPro SP2

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/hawthorne/