domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2002
                                         10:48:09 am
Hello Kevin,
KC> Next I decided to focus on using The Bats filters exclusively. It
KC> works wonderfully! I rarely get any non-spam in my spam folder, and no
KC> spam in my in boxes. I also don't lose email from people whose ISPs
KC> are blacklisted.
Totally in agreement. In the past I used SPUMBUSTER and then
SPAMKiller, but I that was taking a lot of time.

Then I learned about BAT filters, and started to used them. I ended up
saving greats amount of time.

I used the filteres not only for spam but for virus as well.
For every critical virus I input key words of the subjetct matter. And
that has worked pretty well, better and 1000% than Spamkiller.

Having had problems with the delete command I have lost couple of
account and in the process of moving filters I realized that the best
strategy is to have the filters as outside files.

Today I used to filters only: the SUBJET Filter and the HEADERS Filter.
And it is working like hell.