Two things I would love to see in The Bat!:

1.  Indexed  searching.  All folders should be indexed. Headers, body,
the works. At least a possibility to do so. A setting somewhere. Makes
searching  200Mb  worth  of  text mails (without attachments) somewhat
faster :)

2.  When  indexing  is  in place it shouldn't be too hard to include a
virtual  folder  option.  Like in Notes, where one can group the mails
first  by sender, then topic, across all folders. I don't know whether
something  like  this  is  possible  by  first  opening  a mail search
obtaining all mails and then sort them by the regular thread criterias
and  so  on, but it just isn't enough. All these virtual folder should
be accessible like a regular folder via the folder tree.

Good   ideas?  Would  like  to  discuss  them  before  submitting  the
suggestions to the RITLabs team.

Let the quarrel begin! :)

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.grimstveit.net/jakob/
Morvikbotn 341, 5122 Morvik. Heim: 55195667, mob: 48298152, jobb: 55239715

Folks who think they know it all bug those of us who do.