Hello David!

On Saturday, October 5, 2002 at 4:55:39 AM you wrote:

> You will not notice a reduction in SPAM if you only report it to spamcop.

I doubt that you will notice a reduction at all, not so much because I
doubt SpamCop but because of the vast increase in junk mail that is
foreseen by various studies for the next few months/years. Some of
them even think that we will see as much spam in the future to render
e-mail practically unusable.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Don't punish others for their lack of insight. (Derek Leveret)