Hello Marck,

Wednesday, October 30, 2002, 6:36:15 AM, you wrote:

MB>> And you can't clean up a Reply field in a threaded post and
MB>> expect to be starting a new mail ...

MDP> Actually, you can! It's not as simple as it looks, but it isn't
MDP> actually hard to do:

MDP> 1). Begin a Reply.
MDP> 2). In the View menu, turn on "Follow-up to".
MDP> 3). Edit the subect
MDP> 4). Delete the Follow-up information (all of it).
MDP> 5). Now write your message.

 Wonderful! Parking this. When in doubt or difficulty, always apply to
 the deity. Prayers you didn't even know you should pray will be
 answered. :)

MDP> All I can say is that my heart goes out to you. It is unfortunate
MDP> that you should have been hit with so bug a double-whammy in your
MDP> first couple of weeks of using TB. I can only hope that this is your
MDP> life-time quota used up in one hit ;-).

SOT: Me, too, me too, but it's been a great learning experience (close
to cramming for exams) :) and I wouldn't trade TB and this list for
anything.

 Mary                            mailto:mrbull@;premiernet.net