On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, Marck D Pearlstone wrote in
<mid:18867100154.20021030102825@;silverstones.com>:

MDP> What you can do is to right click on the "To" address in the header
MDP> panel and choose "Reply to this address". Then you can use an
MDP> Address book template for the list address to format the "To"
MDP> content and message the way you want it for the list instead.

Marck,

1. Will the formatting for the TO: field in the AB entry's reply
template override the TO: address formatting in the message on which I
click to "reply to this address"?

2. Could the reply template be in the folder to which the list mail
gets filtered as well as in the AB under the list's entry?

--
JN