Dear Mean,

On 04:46 04.12.2002, you [Mean Drake ([EMAIL PROTECTED])] wrote...

> You misunderstand. The bounced mail seems to be formatted differently
> from other replies. It is made to look as if it came from
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and unless one really analyses the header...well
> it works. I know it cos I have stopped receiving spam from at least 8
> heavy spammers who used to send daily mailers.

No, it does not. Would you please do me a favour and bounce me the CC:
I send you with this mail. I'll show you then how this brings you
false hope ;)

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated but not be able to say it.