Hello Jonathan,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 at 09:32:25[GMT -0600](which was 15:32 where I
live) you wrote:

> Yes you can... it's just unusual how you do it. If you double click on
> an email in a folder, it appears you have just opened an email... Well
> that is almost correct. Now click on View - Message List. You now have
> the folder listed in that 'email' window. You can open as many as you
> want then.

I've never used this facility up until now when I thought I'd have a
go. It certainly is useful but where can you apply global settings
instead of having to reset each folder that is opened? For each folder
I open I have to reset the columns, window size and sort by Threading
and received time which is my preference.

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/3
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera.

"In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks."