Hello Marck,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 at 16:44:55[GMT +0000](which was 16:44 where I
live) you wrote:

> I have "Use the account default column settings" enabled for all my
> folders (well, most of them) and have no problem seeing them in that
> consistent format.

Hm, not here, well not everything. Some of my newer folders did not
have the "default column" setting selected (they do now) and I do at
least now get consistent window sizes an well as threading and
get spurious columns that I don't want and that I do not have in the
main folders :-(

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/3
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera.

The fool who is silent can pass for wise