Hello Marck,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 at 23:13:17[GMT +0000](which was 23:13 where I
live) you wrote:

> The pop-up folder view is different from the Main window folder view
> and stores and separate configuration. Just set the columns once and
> they will be remembered for the pop-up folder too.

Well that's very weird because, earlier on, I changed the columns in
one of the folders but it didn't take in the others. I have a horrible
feeling that I left that particular folder open and it didn't save the
settings and apply them to the other ones as I opened them. I have now
done it again and it works just fine thanks.

As has been said several times already today, this programme has
surprises round every corner and almost all of them are nice ones too
;-)

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/3
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera.

"The harder you work the luckier you become."