Hello,
Adjust your Options -> Preferences ->Viewer -> Rich Text/HTML.

Now it should be nicer.
I hope it helps.
____________________________
       Csaba Kiss
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     tel:+4687286259
      fax:+468330498
____________________________

This message was created on Thursday, February 6, 2003.

lsu> Hi All,

lsu> I've  been  a  very  happt  The  Bat! user for only a few short weeks, and I'm
lsu> trying  to  learn all I can about the application. My questions is, I believe,
lsu> simple, yet I cannot seem to find the answer to it.

lsu> Most  of  the  messages  I see on this list have the signtaure and footer in a
lsu> light greyed out text. It looks quite sharp. When I send myself a message I am
lsu> unable to duplicate this effect. Is this a function of The Bat! (something I'm
lsu> missing), or is it something out illustrious moderator is doing? Thanks.

lsu> Best regards,

lsu> Scott A. Blystone
lsu> Rochester, New York

lsu> "I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two
lsu> on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren