Hello to Rochester,

to get this straight... Your problem is that you want to see those
color effects (like the light grey for the sig part) in your EDITOR,
when you actually WRITE a message? or that you can't see that effect
when you look at messages that you wrote?

Jürgen

--
Gruß,
 Jurgen                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=E3ECFC2E-5950-4AF5-A604-140301A81367