Thanks. The examples helped point me in the right direction. And then
Julian's answer gave me another clue I needed.

If what I'm reading makes sense, what you are both suggesting is that
I need to create a single address entry for anyone whose email address
I might want, and then create a group, and then associate each
individual email address with the group.

For example, if a club I was associated with had 10,000 members, and I
wanted to send them all an email from the club - let's say to tell
them a meeting was cancelled due to a blizzard (which I just did
actually in Eudora), I would first have to individually enter 10,000
email addresses to accomplish this?  If that's the case the blizzard
would be over before I was done... :-> This can't be true.

I couldn't just dump all of the email addresses from the database, and
paste them into a group somehow?

But Roelof's images raise another question. When TB converted my
Eudora address lists, it dropped each of the address books, which each
contained groups, I had under TBs 'The Personal Address Book.' How do I
move them out from under it? I tried cutting and pasting with no
success.

--

 Jim