If it does what I think you are suggesting it might work, but if I'm
sending to a group of addresses where I'm not trying to hide whom I'm
talkng to, like everyone on a board I'm on, that solution isn't a good
one. The people in the BCC would start to wonder why they were getting
BCC's on some issue.

--

 Jim