I tried the solution, and it will work to a degree, but it will
require touching every single group, massaging them all into CSV or
TXT files, and then importing them. That just isn't a reasonable
solution.

I'm still looking for a way to move the address books I had under
Eudora containing the addresses and groups out from under the
Personal Address Book where TB put them. That would probably be the
ultimate solution.

TB does advertise that it converts Eudora which is why I moved. I even
paid for 5 copies so that I could convert a few family members too.
But not converting address book entries correctly may make me
reconsider. I'm beginning to think I should have waited to closer to
the end of the 30 day trial before shelling out the hard cash.

P.S. Actually Roelf, I did cancel a meeting to 700 people who I'd not
emailed to before as a group. We have a newsletter, regular meetings,
and a discussion list somewhat like this one we use. (Not everyone is
on the discussion list). Regular email to the members isn't something
we do very often. Just don't have that need at the moment.   I don't
believe I did it more than 5 - 6 times last year - twice due to
weather.

--

 Jim