On Wednesday, March 05, 2003 at 19:18:03GMT +0000 (which was 2:18 PM where I live)
  Marck D Pearlstone wrote and made these points on the subject of "Antivirus":
MDP> Hi David,

MDP> @5-Mar-2003, 14:15 -0500 (19:15 UK time) David Calvarese [DC] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

DC>>   Got another question,  What Antivirus works really well with TB!?

MDP> My personal fave is AVG. Many like NOD32 for the slickness and
MDP> effectiveness combination it offers. My least favourite is the
MDP> bloated and over zealous NAV.

I agree, stay FAR FAR away from NAV.  Panda is nice, but it's plugin
doesn't work... Panda also updates on a daily basis.  I'm using the free
AVG at the moment, but it doesn't seem to update the virus definitions
very often, which is a bad thing.  NAV at least updates ocne a week,
sometimes twice...  Not that it catches things.  First time I ran Panda
on my PC at work, it picked up a whopping 210 infections that NAV
didn't.

What about Kaspersky?

David
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There are two theories about arguing with women
Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1