On Friday, March 07, 2003 at 14:35:59GMT -0500 (which was 2:35 PM where I live)
  Allie Martin wrote and made these points on the subject of "Getting feedback from
Ritlabs":
AM> David Calvarese [DC] wrote:

DC>> On the footheels of that, how about better support for GnuPG?

AM>     That wasn't mentioned in his message. :/

AM>     What improved support are you thinking of?

Better integration.  Key management abilities for it for starters.
PGP/Mime support as well.  Having an unencrypted message show up as a
new message is annoying, but liveable.

Knowing what user ID to use to decode a message instead of me having to
type both the id and my password each time I decrypt a message is a
must.

Heck, it's be great if TB! had an internal distribution of GPG+IDEA...

Dave

David
"Not everything that can be counted, counts. And not everything that counts can be
counted."  (Albert Einstein)
Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600Service Pack 1