Friday, March 7, 2003, 2:33:41 PM, John wrote:

> That's the sort of reply I keep getting but nothing from RitLabs;(

Actually Allie's quote of Stefan *is* from Ritlabs.

> As much as I like the bat I'm afraid they are going to lose a customer
> over this.

I suppose one could use Outhouse Express which hasn't seen any
meaningful development for years ;)

> Not the lack of PGP8 but the lack of information/feedback.

> Is there anyone from Ritlabs on this list?

I could be wrong, but I don't believe TB! developers participate
on TBUDL. At least one of the developers is an active participant
on the TBBETA list. He is the one Allie quoted in his response to
you.

> I'd be happy with a "Barring major setbacks it's x months/weeks away"
> At least then I would have something to base my decisions on.

Do you get this specific of development feedback from every other
software vendor whose product you use?

--
Dave
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600