Hello Allie,

That's the sort of reply I keep getting but nothing from RitLabs;(

Being worked on, or plans, can mean 7 day or 7 years:( Microsoft plans
to release a stable operating system I hear.. Been hearing that one
for years :)

As much as I like the bat I'm afraid they are going to lose a customer
over this.

Not the lack of PGP8 but the lack of information/feedback.

Is there anyone from Ritlabs on this list?

If So:

You are giving me a "we've already got your money so go figure it out on your
own" feeling.

I'd be happy to pay a renewable licence or a support fee for some
support.

If  it's  being  worked  on  there must be a project plan. Which means
there must be a schedule.

I'd be happy with a "Barring major setbacks it's x months/weeks away"
At least then I would have something to base my decisions on.

# Leaving whining mode here

JC