Hello Dave,

DG> Do you get this specific of development feedback from every other
DG> software vendor whose product you use?

Yes from many I do get feedback of this sort when a specific question
is asked. I didn't realize there's a Beta list but Allie pointed me to
it, for which many thanks.

Software vendors are generally better than a "it's being worked".
Hardware vendors such as cisco/juniper/foundry have typically been
very forthcoming, down to letting me see and test beta code.

I use a lot of dell equipment and they will generally specify
time frames for fixes to drivers etc. They're also very forthcoming
with data.

I'm not asking for them to give a specific date but a little more
clarity would be nice. None of the above, not even Mickeysoft ignore
request for info messages.

I'm going to see how life is on the beta list.

If not better I'm probably going to go back to Eudora for the time being.

JC