Hello St,

> As an example - some of my anti-spam rules has tons of keyword in
> them to be triggered on condition Yes for Anywhere:
<snipped quiiiiiite a bit> :)
>  The above is just _one_ of my filters...

WOW! It certainly must take a lot of time from you to manage the
filters (add words or phrases and knowing if they are already included
in one of your filters, etc.). Why re-invent the wheel! Haven't you
thought about using something like POPFile for detecting spam? If I
had to manage those filters I would delete them and return to just
deleting spam as it comes in, much less work.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i