I want to set up a filter so that all messages between my secretary
and me go into a separate folder.  However, the ONLY messages I want
in there are messages that have no other recipients -- no CC, no BCC
to anyone.  We are both often copied on memos, minutes, etc from
various committees, and I want all that to stay in my regular inbox.

How do I set up a filter for incoming mail that says, "if the sender
is Michelle and the only recipient is Jeanny, filter to this folder"
and a corresponding one for outgoing mail that says "if the sender is
Jeanny and the only recipient is Michelle, filter to this folder."

My brain isn't finding the logic for how to do this, so I rely on you
all, my gurus!

Jeanny

--
Jeanny House