Hi MAU,

M> Hello Morgan,

>>   I am stuck with this new filtering system. I want to make a filter
>>   to auto move all of the message on TBUDL. Personally I preferred the
>>   old system however others are saying that this new system will be
>>   much better. Lets see how much better.

M> With NFS you should be able to do whatever you did with OFS and much
M> more. What do you really mean by "a filter to auto move all of the
M> message on TBUDL"? Actually, what I don't get is what you mean by "auto
M> move".

In the email I got when joining TBUDL it says

<quote>
Set up a filter for incoming mail which looks for Strings Location
Presence Reply-to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Kludges Yes Options: Regular
expressions (Checked).
</quote>

How do I do this in the NFS? I can't find all the options that were in
OFS. Maybe I am just being stupid?

Is there any way to use the OFS again? I preferred it.

--
Morgan
http://mpugh.co.uk

PGP Key: http://mpugh.co.uk/pgp.asc