On Mon 9-Jun-03 12:31pm-0400, Jeanny House wrote:

> How do I set up a filter for incoming mail that says, "if the sender
> is Michelle and the only recipient is Jeanny, filter to this folder"
> and a corresponding one for outgoing mail that says "if the sender is
> Jeanny and the only recipient is Michelle, filter to this folder."

Create an incoming mail filter.  Pick the folder you want the mail to
be moved to.  Since you need two conditions on the filtering strings,
click Add.  In the first field, type Jeanny's string.  In the second,
type Michelle's string and change location to Recipient.  Finally,
give your new rule a name and move the rule high enough it your list
of incoming filters.

Do something very similar for your Outgoing filter.

Bill

"Religion is the last refuge of human savagery."
        [Alfred North Whitehead]