Hello Morgan,

> <quote>
> Set up a filter for incoming mail which looks for Strings Location
> Presence Reply-to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Kludges Yes Options: Regular
> expressions (Checked).
> </quote>
>
> How do I do this in the NFS? I can't find all the options that were in
> OFS. Maybe I am just being stupid?

If you had that filter in OFS when you upgraded to v3.0 it should have
been automatically converted to something like:

  Header match Reply-to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And it should work, but I haven't tried it.

I try to get away from Regex as much as I can (also did with OFS). So,
what I would really do (and have done for some other filters) in which
you want to use the 'Reply-To' header field is is changing the filter
to:

  Header field   Reply-To  contains  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This last form I know it works.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0