Hello Coyle306,

C> All  I  could think of was that the spammer's sticking _my_ address in
C> the  "Reply-To:"  and/or  the  "X-RCPT-TO:"  somehow  fooled the Known
C> filter, since _my_ address was in my address book.

C> Sure  enough,  when  I  deleted my address from the address book, TB
C> stopped sending it to Inbox\Known, and put it in Inbox\Unknown.

C> Seems to me it shouldn't work that way.

Hmmm ... what should not work which way? It seems to me that if an
email is received with a 'from address' that is in your address book it
should be sent to the 'known' box. Just out of curiosity ... what would
you expect to work differently?

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000

---