To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Nolan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Increase your size    lo
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:17:48 -0200
==========

All  I  could think of was that the spammer's sticking _my_ address in
the  "Reply-To:"  and/or  the  "X-RCPT-TO:"  somehow  fooled the Known
filter, since _my_ address was in my address book.

Sure  enough,  when  I  deleted my address from the address book, TB
stopped sending it to Inbox\Known, and put it in Inbox\Unknown.

Seems to me it shouldn't work that way.

Chris Coyle