On Fri 27-Jun-03 2:34am -0400, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Of course, at this point I suppose I should bring up the question of
> why your own address is in your address book? If it weren't then the
> correct filtering event would have occurred...

Well I have to admit that I have my address in my Family group of the
AB - the handle is 'me' :-)  I use it's templates for testing and
uncheck them to test the Family group templates.

I bet it's not that uncommon.

It's best, IMHO, to avoid the <known> filter.  If one wants to check
for people in the address book - but not one's own address, one can
use a "normal" filter for that and choose the destination (instead of
no choice but Inbox-Known).

Bill