Hi Alexander,

Sunday, September 7, 2003, 5:27:07 PM, you wrote:

A> Maybe thats my problem (dunno;) - what *is* the "full" price for the
A> upgrade? That information is missing. If the current update price of EUR
A> 17.50 is 50% off, then the full upgrade price is EUR 35 - which is the
A> price of a new full license - that leaves me confused and is the origin of
A> all my angry ranting.

Just to add my experience.

I registered The Bat V1.x on the 8th July 2003 and paid 31.67 UK
pounds including Tax for a single Business License via SoftJam in the
UK.

On the 2nd September I emailed SoftJam telling then when I purchased
V1.X and asking them if I was entitled to a free upgrade, due to short
time span since my purchase.

This was the reply :-

[quote]
Altova are offering 50% off the price of The Bat! version 2 to all
registered users of version 1. This is valid only for 2 months.

They are not offering any free upgrades.

The upgrade is available for ordering from our web site.
[end quote]

The upgrade cost me 15.80 UK pounds inc. Tax.

Regards

Mark

--
 Mark Adams              |  Computer Systems
 Acemake Computers       |  Network Support

"I have read your book and much like it." - Moses Hadas (1900-1966)