07-Sep-2003 17:52, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Lets get ripped off over & over again, we really don't deserve any
>> better.

> I don't think that there will be any winners to this argument.

That was a very sarcastic comment rather than a valuable argument and I
regret writing it already.

> I see TB as representing excellent value for money

Me too!

> and I would happily have paid the full price for the upgrade

Maybe thats my problem (dunno;) - what *is* the "full" price for the
upgrade? That information is missing. If the current update price of EUR
17.50 is 50% off, then the full upgrade price is EUR 35 - which is the
price of a new full license - that leaves me confused and is the origin of
all my angry ranting.

> At the same time, I can see the point you and others are making. If
> you don't feel that TB represents such good value for money, then you
> would not be happy with the registration/upgrade fee. I can understand
> this, even if I do not share it.

As I already said - I don't mind paying the update. I do mind its limited
time offer, and that all previous registrations are treated equally no
matter when they were made.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

First Law of Revision: Information necessitiating a change of design will
be conveyed to the designer after - and only after - the plans are
complete. (Often called the 'Now They Tell Us' Law)