Hello Brook,

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:25:33 -0700 GMT (08/09/2003, 23:25 +0700 GMT),
Brook Humphrey wrote:

> The only area it may still have an edge is in security but still at
> best it is only as secure as my linux solution and still cant do
> multiple accounts and many other features I have in every other
> email client I use.

It does 13 accounts for me at the moment. And what other features "in
every other email client" you use are you missing?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't kill flies, but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them
above globes. They freak out and yell, "Whooa, I'm way too high."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM