Hi Jamie,

A>> And what a lot of people are overseeing is that the v2 license is not "one
A>> person" but "one computer". So, if you're using TB on your laptop and your
A>> home computer, you need another full license AFAIK.

JD> I don't know about this, although it seems to be standard practice for
JD> most software companies

Before I registered for the first time, I emailed RitLabs, asking if it was ok to put
one license on my laptop and desktop (My question was about the synchronize feature,
which led to 'do I need 2 licenses to use it'). They assured me it was within the
licensing agreement to do so.

I would tend to agree with the following statement:

> Give these guys a break. I would have gladly paid $17.50 for a
> maintenance contract on v1, but I didn't need to - the upgrades were
> free!

Writing and selling software myself, I can Sympatize. Documentation, for example,
unbelievably time consuming to keep updated. I say, give'em the benefit of the doubt,
they aren't out to bite our hands, they just haven't documented their intentions very
well.

--
Caio,
 Christopher Brown

I'm using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600