Hello Roelof,

> However if you use the %FolderName macro, you can insert it in your
> account macro and as long as you haven't yet created folder templates,
> all folders will use this.
> %SetHeader("X-Folder-ID","%FolderName")%-

I could not find the %SetHeader in the macro list in the help file.
Maybe I missed it but just in case I did not, is there a place where
to find these Macro's that are not in the help file or better yet a
complete overview of the macro's (and purpose).

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

I'd probably be famous now if I wasn't such a good waitress. Jane
Siberry