Hallo Roelof,

Wednesday, October 1, 2003, 9:14:22 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

RO> However if you use the %FolderName macro, you can insert it in your
RO> account macro and as long as you haven't yet created folder templates,
RO> all folders will use this.
RO> %SetHeader("X-Folder-ID","%FolderName")%-

This sounds like a trick I'd like to use, but unfortunately I don't
understand it. I know I can create templates at account level, and
that all folders will default to these templates, unless at folder
level I create a specific template.

Where and how should I use the  %FolderName macro?

Gerrit Kiers

 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1