Hallo Samson,

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:53:55 -0700GMT (2-10-03, 3:53 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

S> So far I'm setting this "Setheader" macro in each of my project sub
S> folder one by one. seems no way to change once and apply to all...

There's one thing I didn't mention before. When all of your templates
have certain things in common, you can put those items in one (or
more) Quick Template(s).
You call those QTs from the template you're using with
%Qinclude="Handle"
Next time you're going to add something to all of your templates, you
can add it to one of those common QTs, it makes it easy to change some
things system wide. It's quite a job to start with it, but once you've
got it functioning it's the best way to keep your templates up to date.

--
Groetjes, Roelof