On Thu 9-Oct-03 2:44pm -0400, Julian Beach (Lists) wrote:

> Has anyone see Woody's Email Essentials yet?

<snip>

> The latest issue tells you about using an external program to clean
> subject lines and the text of messages, for those poor people who
> don't use TB.

I use TB (both this version and the 2.x).  I also need an external
(X-Ray) to clean subject lines on incoming mail.  Are you saying you
have a way of cleaning incoming subject lines automatically?

BTW, I tried the archives and the current issue links.  In both cases,
I received a "It's missing" page :-(

Bill