On Fri 10-Oct-03 1:56pm -0400, rich gregory wrote:

Bill wrote:>>>> I use an external to clean subject lines on incoming
Bill wrote:>>>> mail.

> Hello Bill, Still looking for a way to clean up text in your email
> folders? I now have a great filter/batch file combo working thanks
> to Robin Anson and Roelof Otten!

I still don't think it's possible to automatically filter before inbox
filtering (without the pre-inbox filtering I've been requesting since
I first downloaded TB!).

I hope I'm wrong.

I've been watching this thread - waiting for you to post your filter
and batch file.  You can't use attachments here, so simply post them
as text (LDIF for the filter, of course).

Otherwise, post the link to them.  Thanks!

Bill