On Thursday, October 9, 2003, 8:55:46 PM, Bill McCarthy wrote:

> I use TB (both this version and the 2.x).  I also need an external
> (X-Ray) to clean subject lines on incoming mail.  Are you saying you
> have a way of cleaning incoming subject lines automatically?

No, I think it is done via the clipboard.  Looking at it more closely
(http://ronbrandon.com/lukeminnie/email_cleaner.htm) is appears that
is just removes '>' marks and does not clean the header after all.

> BTW, I tried the archives and the current issue links.  In both cases,
> I received a "It's missing" page :-(

They are encouraging people to subscribe by not making archive copies
available yet :-(

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1