On Monday, December 15, 2003, 17:57:15, Roelof Otten wrote:

> What you're asking is therefore not a TB thing. It's a Norton thing
> and as I don't use that, I don't know whether Norton AV has easy
> accessible log files to check your mail delivery.

In my experience, Norton discards all messages it's been unable to send,
because the connection terminated. Caused countless problems for our
customers.

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

Eternal boredom is the price of constant vigilance.
       -- Levy's Tenth Law of the Disillusionment of the True Liberal