Is there a way to have threads sort by most recent activity?  That is,
if someone today posts to a thread started 6 months ago, that thread (if
sorting by created date) would move to the most recent.

Changing the "older message begins a thread" setting doesn't seem to
have any effect.

The reason I ask about this is that sometimes there is a thread I am
watching, and it may not get a response for awhile.  If it's an active
mailing list with lots of threads, it's easy for that thread to move off
screen.  I was wondering if there was a method where the thread would
show up as recent if a new post arrived.

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4