Hello ken,

... <snip> ...

kg> Nope, I don't think so.  At least not for me - not if you are viewing
kg> threads by reference. For this list (TBUDL), two recent threads are:

kg> PC Mag Review Of "The Bat!"

kg> and

kg> Export of messages and address books

kg> The most recent post to the PC Mag thread has a created and received
kg> timestamp 6-7 minutes *after* the most recent post in the Export thread.
kg> This would lead one to believe that the PC Mag thread is more recent
kg> (updated most recently).

Yes I see what you mean now. I have my threads sorted by Subject so
my suggestion works that way, but when I sort by Reference (What is
reference anyways?) I can see that it does not work then. Maybe this
is a bug?

 Dan Perez
 San Diego CA