Dan Perez wrote:
> If you click on the "Received" column header this should accomplish
> what you want (it is how I have mine set as well)

Nope, I don't think so.  At least not for me - not if you are viewing
threads by reference. For this list (TBUDL), two recent threads are:

PC Mag Review Of "The Bat!"

and

Export of messages and address books

The most recent post to the PC Mag thread has a created and received
timestamp 6-7 minutes *after* the most recent post in the Export thread.
This would lead one to believe that the PC Mag thread is more recent
(updated most recently).

But regardless of whether I sort on Created or Received, the Export
thread sorts after the PC Mag thread (I have new messages at the
bottom).

Am I missing a setting or misinterpreting something?

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4