Hallo Timo,

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:29:07 +0100GMT (19-2-04, 13:29 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

TB> I had just a case of my System-drive (where I have my mails)
TB> running full, and theBat didn't do anything about it, it just
TB> stopped working.

Well, TB needs free space to work properly, downloading new mail and
composing mail are functions that require disk space.

TB> I couldn't even delete mails,

Deleting mail wouldn't help. When you delete a mail in TB, it only
gets marked as deleted. To really delete it from your harddisk, you'd
need to compress your message base after deleting the messages.
Compression of the message base basically means that you're building a
new message base with only those messages that haven't been deleted.
Once the new message base is completed, the old message base will be
removed from disk. This goes for every folder.
However this means that compressing won't work when you're lacking
disk space, since it needs the space to store the the second message
base and depending on the number of message that aren't deleted that
second message base can need to be very big.

That's why it's is good idea to compress automatically on exit.
  account -> properties -> options

TB> and had hoped for a hint about my full Drive.

That would've been nice. Was it TB that completely filled your disk or
another program?

TB> Anyone seen this before?

Never happened to me.

TB> Is this a bug?

No. It's more like a hardware restriction, like your car won't run
without gas.

--
Groetjes, Roelof