On Friday, February 20, 2004, 3:10:31 AM, Chris wrote in message:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
C> Linux doesn't really complain; it just "saves" every thing to
C> /dev/null. :-)

Which is interesting as I've just tried to download mail using
TB! in Xandros and nothing would save to hd - a message in all
account logs reads:

!20/02/2004, 18:08:55: FETCH - Low disk space for message store

Now given that the messages are stored on a 7.5GB (Windows)
partition with 2.55GB free space (i.e. 34% free space according
to Diskeeper) I am flummoxed as to why I have this message
appear.

I booted back into Windows and downloaded the mail using TB!
(into the same shared 7.5GB partition) and it all came down as it
should do.

Is the message in TB!'s log telling me right or is there
something else I should be looking at here...?

--
Cheers,
 Anne   Registered Linux user #345132

 Flying high with The Bat! v2.04 RC/3 on Xandros 2.0

 Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com